Why do many people are in to Jailbreak iPhone 4 these days? This is because Jailbreaking gives them to access locked files on the device. Once they have done this, they can have access to the root level of an iPhone 4 and lets them run custom codes for installing applications.
Once you had jailbreak iphone 4, you can put in any application installer, such as Cydiaas the most popular among jailbreakers. This software comes with a lot of apps, such as MyWi that allows your iPhone to convert into a WiFi host spot, or My3g that lets you use face-time on 3G network rather than WiFi. In addition, an iphone that has been jailbroken can be unlocked different network carriers.
Advantages of Jailbreaking Iphone 4
- Wifi HotSpot – Turning the iPhone into a WiFi hotspot is the main reason to jailbreak the iPhone 4. This would only need the MyWi app.
- Be More Active on FaceTime – My3G lets you use this feature which is only available in WiFi.
- Install Cydia – Cydia is like the App Store that lets you install apps directly to the iPhone without a computer.
- Unlock Iphone4 – It allows you to use the phone for on different networks, especially if you are out of the country.
- Block Unwanted Communication with iBlackList app.
Aside from those mentioned above, there are other possible changes can be made on a jailbroken iPhone.
Steps in Jailbreaking iPhone4
Here is a quick 5 to 10-minute guide in jailbreaking an iPhone.
1. First, connect the iPhone to the Internet and download the recent version of the unlocking tool. See to it that the firmware version of the iPhone is 4.0 before proceeding.
2. Proceed to “Settings” then to the General page. Make sure that the 3G service is off as you continue to the “Network.”
3. Find the jailbreak app in the phone. Go to the search page and look for the recent version of the unlocking software.
4. If the unlocking version is up-to-date, then the application is ready. Otherwise, if the software version is lower than 1.0.1, select “Manage” > “Sources,” then Edit and Add. Enter ‘repo666’ on the text field.
5. Reboot the phone to see the changes.
Why Jailbreak iPhone 4?
Once you jailbreak an iPhone 4, you get to unlock its hidden features. While Apple limits its device usage to authorized apps, Jailbreaking allows you break free and gain control of adding more tweaks and use of apps that are prohibited by Apple.
Is Jailbreaking Legal?
Federal regulators reported on July 26, 2010 that there is nothing wrong in jailbreaking iPhone4. However, Apple did not agree with the statement and has recently applied for a patent to remotely disable iphones.
Opting For Genuine Software To Jailbreak iPhone 4
Being scammed is definitely what you do not want to happen to you. That is why it is highly recommended that one needs to use reliable software. This software is definitely one of a kind and what you really need. This software is quite popular amongst iPhone users for jailbreaking. It has been guaranteed and proven to really work.
Why don’t you take a look at this software? Visit: Jailbreak iPhone 4 Software
With this software, you will definitely get what you want and have that iPhone jailbroken.
Do you want to get those cool free stuff for your iPhone 4? How To Jailbreak iPhone 4