Ever tried using the Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.1 in order to unlock your iPhone? This is just one of the cool stuff that allows users to use their iPhone on other networks aside from At&t, Verizon, especially if they are traveling a lot outside the US. This also allows them to put in some apps, tweaks or themes that are not officially approved by Apple.
If you do not have the Jailbreak iphone 4 4.1 yet, you can look for a tutorial on updating the device to iOS 4.1 with TinyUmbrella. This should help you keep your customized settings and unlock future jailbreaks.
What is Jailbreaking?
Jailbreaking is the method in which it provides the user access to fixed OS files of their Apple device. Once they have jailbroke the device, they could even enter the root level of the machine and allow them to run customized codes for adding new apps, including unlockers.
What You Need to Know Before Jailbreaking a Device
All Apple hardware has a specified jailbreaking tool. You have to use the correct jailbreaking app on the device.
Jailbreaked iPhones can be reversed
New jailbreakers are in doubt about losing their warranty as they attempt to jailbreak their iPhone4. However, only a handful of people are aware that jailbreaking is actually safe. The process can also be reversed since it only allows the device to revert to its original state by restoring the iPhone4 via iTunes.
How to Unlock iPhone 4
Here is a guide on in unlocking an iPhone4. This is very fast and convenient since the entire procedure usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
1. First, connect the iPhone to the Internet and open the Safari browser.
2. See to it that the firmware version of the iPhone is 4.0 before the unlocking the phone.
3. Go to Setting > General page and proceed to the Network. Make sure that the 3G service is off.
4. When installing Cydia, the iPhone is already jailbroken, which is often the first part in unlocking the iPhone.
5. Go to the search page to find the unlock software. If there are different versions, take note of it.
6. If the unlocking version is up-to-date, then the application can readily be applied. Otherwise, if the unlock software is lower than 1.0.1, select “Manage” button, then Edit and Add under Sources menu. Place ‘repo666’ on the text field.
7. Reboot the phone and notice the version number changes.
Unlock Its Full Features
Once you have the Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.1, you can now unlock your iPhone 4’s full potential. Jailbreaking allows you to break free, add more tweaks and use of apps that are prohibited by Apple.
Choosing The Best Software For Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.1
Who said that you could not get a load of freebies, when others are enjoying it too? This software is being highly recommended by many iPhone 4 usersaccording to them it really worked and it was not hard at all. In fact, it was quick and easy. Besides, it is guaranteed to really work and you will definitely need not worry about voiding your unit’s warranty.
Why don’t you take a look at this software? Visit: Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.1 Software
With this software, you can definitely enjoy your unit’s full potential and even more.
Do you really want to see how this software can change the way you use your iPhone 4? How To Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.1
Comments are closed.