Before you can jailbreak iPhone 4 4.3, you need to understand a basic principle – that your iPhone can do so many wonderful things as soon as you have it jailbroken. There is no other way so it’s time to learn how to jailbreak your iDevice.
Here’s how to jailbreak your iPhone 4 4.3:
- For this purpose, you are going to use the iH8Sn0w newly-released Sn0wBreeze 2.3 in order to jailbreak your device.
- Download this version of Sn0wbreeze, then the iTunes 10.2.1.
- Run this jailbreaking software and then install the iTunes 10.2.1
- As you see Sn0wbreeze.exe, hit OK and then the Close Credits button.
- Hit the Next button
- Drag and drop the iOS 4.3 firmware into the drop-box onto the Sn0wbreeze window or you can simply hit the Browse button.
- Click on the downloaded iOS 4.3 ipsw file
- Sn0wbreeze should recognize the ipsw firmware file.
- Hit the Next button.
- Select the Expert Mode and then hit the Next button.
- This time, you should select General.
- Since you’re using an iPhone device, and if you’re depending on unlock, keep in mind to activate your iPhone. Just tick on the Hacktivate option.
- Keep hitting Next.
- Now you must tick on Build ipsw and then hit Next.
- Sn0wbreeze should start building the custom firmware for your iPhone. This process will take a few minutes to finish.
- As soon as it is done, hit the OK button. This should show Custom firmware on your desktop.
- Just follow the instructions that you see on the screen. The next few steps should put your iPhone into the Pwned phase, not the DFU mode.
- After this, just hold the Power and Home buttons for about ten seconds.
- Next, release the Power button and depress Home button for about 15-30 seconds more.
- Your device will then be in DFU mode and you’d know about this because Sn0wbreeze will prompt you.
- Just open iTunes, hold the Shift key and then click on the Restore button.
- Look for the custom firmware from the desktop.
- iTunes should begin to restore iOS 4.3 on your iPhone. As the restoration process is complete, the device might show just the Apple logo. Don’t fret, just follow the next instruction.
- There should be a new folder on your desktop named iBooty V2.0. Open this and run it.
- From the drop-down menu, just click on the device and then the Start button.
- Follow the next instructions and as soon as you’re in DFU mode, iBooty should do the rest of the work. Reboot and your phone is already jailbroken!
But if you don’t want to go through these 26 gruelling steps and you want jailbreaking process to be a breeze for you, then you should rely on this surefire solution:
Instantly download the guide and have immediate access to all software, meaning, you’ll have a jailbroken phone in just a few minutes. The better news is, you don’t even have to be a technician in order to use this software. And in the rare chance that you don’t understand what’s going on, there’d always be a support team to assist you in every step of the way.
It is now easy to unlock any iPhone device. Visit: Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.3 Software.
There are just so many reasons why you should jailbreak your iPhone. It would be a total waste to own such a wonderful gadget if you can’t unleash its amazing features. Visit: How To Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.3
Comments are closed.